Monday, April 09, 2007

Wow It's Been To Long Since I Stopped By!!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted on here. I am excited to say that I have started with a direct selling company called Timeless Treasures. I plan to try and get a web site put up sometime soon, but I have to get the money set aside first.

I still work as a teacher's aide but sadly, no I haven't graduated from college, yet. As a matter-of-fact, I have sat the last year and a half out but I am planning to get enrolled this summer.

I am still single. I haven't dated anyone since my engagement was broken off but that is ok. I enjoy being single for the most part, lol.

I can't believe that my son will be graduating from high school next year. He plans to attend college and get an engineering degree. I am very proud of him but boy, do I miss him already, lol.

My daughter will be graduating from 8th grade next yr when he graduates from high school then it won't be long and she will be leaving the nest. I might have to adopt me some more kids so I don't go crazy!

Well that is all for tonight. I will be stopping by again...sooner than what I did the last time :)

Have a great week,
Katydae

No comments: