Saturday, April 14, 2007

Great Response

Hey I know I have posted about my Vendor Fair that I am getting put together. I have had several more ladies respond and I have five consultants confirm that they are coming. I am so excited about this and I hope it works out.

I am having a little bit of trouble though with my web site. It seems that I can send out e-mails from it but I can't receive any. That is a big bummer since I want to sell products on there. Hopefully, it will get all straightened out soon though and I can get my site up and running.

My son went to his first prom tonight. He didn't have a date but he went any way. I am glad that he did. He has plans to go out to he movies with his friends after wards. It is so hard to let go but I know I have to.He only has one year left before he heads off to college.

On a brighter note, I only have five and a half weeks left of work before I am off for the summer :) Yeah! I am very excited about that!!


Well, I had better go and get some stuff done before it is time for bed.

Katydae

No comments: