Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun at the Prom

Well I didn't go to my son's prom on Saturday night ( I work at the school so I would have been able to go if I had wanted to). I missed the excitement. It seems one of my son's buddy's decided to put on a red mask and a pair of girl's panties and proceeded to "streak" through the prom. Unfortunately for him, he got suspended for three days from school. I think he had fun although he got into trouble for doing it.

I still haven't located my frog poem. But when I do, I will post it here.

I am excited to say that my web site is almost finished!! I am so happy!! I can't wait to tell all of my friends and family and past customers about it!! If you would like to check it out, it is www.lanastimelesstreasures.com.

I am also happy to note that I received an application today from one of the vendors along with her check. I am very excited about getting my vendor fair together. I have about 7 or 8 who are coming so far. I hope I can get some more!!

Well I had better get off of here.

Take care,
Katydae

No comments: